Saturday, April 16, 2005

Dull Saturday

Had a very dull and unproductive day. I tried to install Gentoo Linux, which I did after several hours hard graft only to discover I didn't like it. So I'm on windows at the moment and not that bothered for once. I will go back to Linux when I can be bothered to reinstall it.

On the plus side I applied for my provisional license this morning so I will be on the roads soon!

I have spent the rest of the day, playing music on the guitar, listening to music, reading and eating! With a bit of browsing the web thrown in for good measure. From that I have found a couple of interesting sites. The first is a site that recommends who you should vote for based on your response to certain questions. Here is the results I got:

labor -34

Conservative 13

Liberal Democrat 9

UK Independence Party 7

Green 13
I should vote for either the Tories or the greens. Just as I suspected.
Take the test at Who Should You Vote For

The other thing I found was something that I had seen before but it still amused me seeing it again. Here is a link to it on my blog if you want to see it, its quite a good cover of the original with a flash animation thrown in for good measure: She Blocked Me

Hope tomorrow is more exciting, Come on NEWCASTLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home