Monday, May 02, 2005

Bank Holiday Monday

My posts have become less frequent recently. This is mainly because I don't have any time to write about what I have done because I am too busy doing it!

Have had a really good week, started with my birthday and ended with Sunderland being promoted. Yesterday I got to meet Geoff Hoon (the Defense Secretary). That was quite interesting, made me realise how much more sleazy politicians are in person. They'll say anything if they think that will win your vote.

Also went to the green festival yesterday, that was good, very groovy. I would have liked to stay there longer but revision dragged me home. I have started revision fully now and I am doing quite a good job paying attention to it.

The new West Wing DVD's that I bought have been causing my main distraction from studying. They are brilliant. I can't speak highly enough of this brilliantly written TV show. The best thing to come out of the US since Die Hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home