Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Ball

First Song of the Day: Queen - No One But You

Yesterday was the day of the ball. I had pretty much no lectures that day except one on student councils that wasted my time.

Come evening time it was time for the trip to Tall Trees. I got to dress in a tuxedo which was great fun for me since I love dressing up. But once the novelty of being in a tux wore off I began to wonder if it was worth the £30 it cost. I came to the conclusion that it really wasn't due to the lack of food.

I still had a reasonable night even though I couldn't drink. The bouncy castle games were good fun and I had a bit of a dance.

Since I couldn't drink last night I have decided to venture out tonight which should be interesting since I've never seen stockton before on a night.

Today was a very busy day. After the usual 8am wake up to wogan I had to face some pretty dull lectures. We started with two hours of touchy feely in clinical skills. Following theembarrassmentt that it accompanied it we moved to the DR. I realised that I really must read more of Gray's so I have a better idea of what I'm looking at. I think that will be tomorrows task since I have no lectures at all!

Anyway I need to start getting ready to go out now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home