Friday, April 28, 2006

Fun Day's

Well the Uni term has now started in full. Last night in celebration of the nice day and my community placement being cancelled I went to Moby Grape. It was a beach party which meant being allowed to wear shorts and T Shirt for a club which made it great fun. That and the wet t shirt contest of course. Which turned into more of a stripping contest. I applaud such initiative by the contestants in order to sway the judges...well i do when its the female contestants. When guys got involved is where i backed away. Was a good laugh though and possibly the first time fit girls have actually responded to the phrase "Get your tits out for the lads!".

Anyway I was well and truly hammered thanks to my new drinks dispenser and shots only being £1.

Anyway woke this morning with more than a bit of a hangover but still managed to get myself into lectures on time. I found this on my floor this morning:

Took a bit of thinking to remember how I acquired such an item but later analysis of photos on my camera explained the matter:



All in the good name of alcohol.

Anyway got a new CD today to add to the others I have ordered this week. I ordered Magpie by Stephen Fretwell for some nice relaxing revision music. I also got the Beach Boys greatest hits just to get some more beach boys songs (all the CD's were free off CDWOW). I also got the new Zutons album because I quite like them and the album caught my eye. And finally the new Springsteen album.That's the only one ive listened to so far and that was only the first two tracks because I had to switch it off when others were in the kitchen because its not really that kind of music. Sounded quite good though.

Other than that everything is going well other than me being very tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home