Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Eureka

The main cast of Eureka.I am now about to watch the 4th episode and I have to say I am really enjoying it. The show is entertaining. Its not really clever, nor really dumb, it's about inbetween. The science is kept light and accurate which is much better in my opinon than heavy and flawed.

I like that each episode is self containted. This is reversing a growing trend in american dramas. Look at all the big hitters at the moment: Lost, 24, The O.C., Desperate Housewives.

They are all never ending stories (Lost and 24 in particular). Sometimes when I watch TV I want to see and ending! Eureka supplies that. Hopefully it will get a second series but I don't hold out much hope for it. I suspect that even if I get my wish it will turn into a show similar to those listed above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home