Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Quick Post

I've been really quite busy in the last few days and I haven't had a lot of time to post. Lecture's have begun and I am working hard...at least for now anyway. I am also holding down two jobs and as usual at uni I have a pretty active social life so I am just trying to figure out how best to fit in sleep.

Google has bough you tube and I really don't understand why on earth they would waste $1.86bn on a brand name. I doubt even Nike is really worth that much. At the end of the day the tech is nothing new and there are plenty of alternatives that the fickle users may suddenly like better. Google really need to stay ahead of the game and prey they can make some good deals with record and film companies to make a profit out of what I expect to be a real loser of a deal.

They really should have just agreed to advertise like they did on MySpace, it would have cost less, carried less risk and been immediatly profitable.

Anyway I plan to post again tonight if I get time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home