Thursday, January 04, 2007

Netvibes

Netvibes is really coming on as a feed reader and basically an online desktop. There was a review on Web Worker Daily recently of netvibes and its competitors. It seemed to come out on top and personally the only feature I see missing is the ability to save feeds you like forever.

What I have taken to doing is placing all new feeds I come across in a test feeds tab and decide whether I like it. The most recent move into main use is that of Lifehacker which really is a good blog.

The blogs I would like to promote are Engadget and CNet news but they post so bloody often its just annoying.

Anyway I have uploaded a copy of my opml file so if you want to see what I'm reading and what it looks like just upload this file into netvibes (you don't even need to register!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home