Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Lake District



I have decided that until I can no longer be bothered I am going to try to upload a selection of good photos that I have taken in the past few years.



The above photo was taken in the Lake District this past summer when I went walking with my dad. I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the fell in the centre is but I know the lake is Buttermere.



I just tried to find the name of the fell but I gave up after finding this image as the header of a website with maps on it:



The image just happens to be from the top of that very mountain (or at least I think so based on the other images I took on the day which seem to correlate). My photo was taken on the green bit between the lakes at the top left corner of the first lake.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home