Saturday, October 13, 2007

Orson - Push the Button




Another classic cover version here, this time from Orson. I first heard this when it was first performed on the Live Lounge and I loved it immediately. It really appeals to me hearing a Rock/Pop band covering a pop girl band in a rock-a-billy fashion. This song is take from the Live Lounge album release earlier this year. I think the album leaves things to be desired overall but again has some really good covers. In particular Love Machine by the Arctic Monkeys.

Orson have a new album out soon which I am looking forward too. Their last album was very strong, not a song I can't listen to in the bunch.



If you can't see the player <a href='http://www.dur.ac.uk/michael.smith/blog/music.html'>Click Here</a> to listen to the song.
- from Squeeze-box Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home